About Down To Earth Ministries:
Down To Earth Ministries was created for the sole purpose of edifying the Body of Christ, the Church, and help it to better reach the "lost" of the world to find Christ. Whether this be through poetry, witness help, Bible studies, books, or gospel tracts. DTEM was created October 7, 2014 with a plan to build the Body of Christ by edifying and lifting up the Church, and by training the Church to better reach out to the "lost". DTEM uses only the King James Bible for its Scripture quotation. DTEM realizes the speed that the internet can reach people, and in the day we live it is important for we truly do live in the "last days"; we must be prepared for the Lord's Return to rapture His Church. In order to fully be prepared the Church must be doing what Christ commanded and reach out to the "lost" of the world with the Gospel of Christ. DTEM uses the internet and social media to reach the Church all over the world to better reach the "lost" of the whole world, and not just reach one little area. In doing this most of the responsibility falls upon the individual Christians across the world, but this is a responsibility Christ has already given anyway; DTEM just helps them do it better by teaching and edifying.
Statement of Faith
- ...in the Holy Bible, Old and New Testaments, as the inspired Word of God and inerrant in its original writings, and that it is the complete and final authority on all matters, both in life and faith.
- ...that the King James Bible is preservation of God's Inspired Word for the English language.
- ... that the Bible is true in all things, both spiritual and physical; and that it has always said what it means, and it still means what it says.
- ...in the ONE true, and living God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; yet one God. This God is Creator of all that exists, and is the ONE who keeps it existing by His almighty power.
- ...that man was created in the image of God; but through sin man brought about death, both spiritual and physical. As a result, all humanity is sinful from birth, alienated from God because of His righteous anger and just judgment, and in need of a savior; Jesus Christ.
- ...that Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary and begotten by the Holy Spirit; and that He is true God and true man. In Him is all the fullness of the Godhead connected together forever.
- ...that the Lord Jesus Christ lived a perfect sinless life to die a substitutionary sacrifice for our sins and that all who believe in Him are justified and purified by His shed holy blood.
- ...in the physical resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord Jesus Christ, His ascension into heaven, His present life there as High Priest and advocate for us, and His future return.
- ...that salvation is only through simple faith in Jesus Christ. By the grace of God, all who, in repentance and faith, receive the Lord Jesus Christ are born again by the Holy Spirit. They are then purified of all sin in the sight of God and can now be with Holy God forever.
- ...that each believer is called to a life of holiness and perseverance; growing in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ to serve Him in sharing the Gospel of Christ with the world.
- ...that the lifestyle of a Sodomite and the acts commited in it are a direct rebelion to God's original design. It is the defilement of the flesh and an ungodly thing in all aspects.
- ...that single sex marriage is a defilement of God's perfect design for a union. It is unbiblical and not accepted in the eyes of God for it not a marraige at all; it is only an act that leads to fornication and sin.
- ...in the resurrection of the saved and the unsaved, who will all stand before God in judgment. The saved will spend eternity in the presence of God and the unsaved will be condemned to everlasting punishment.
- ...that there will be a massive rapture of the saved to be caught up before Christ at the Judgment Seat. After this rapture there will be, in that moment, no one on earth filled with the Holy Spirit. This will mark that start of the Tribulation Period: a seven year period of judgment and wrath of God. During this period, Satan will rule over the world through the Anti-Christ.
- ...that all who rejected Christ before the rapture will no longer have a chance to accept Him as Savior. Those who had not rejected Christ will be able to be saved, however, most people will believe the lies of the Anti-Christ. This will result in their eternal punishment.
- ...that after the seven years of the Tribulation Period, all those who are not saved will be brought before God to be judged for their sins. The result of this judgment will be their eternal suffering, a place of torment.